Thursday, March 26, 2009

Pass the offering plate and take a condom... or maybe 5,000!

I'm totally psyched about the United Church of Christ HIV/AIDS Ministry (UCAN)!

I spoke to Mike Schuenemeyer again this morning and asked what we at the HIV/AIDS Ministry of DHM could do to help. He mentioned that he was about to order some more condoms.. I told him we could help him out there.

I just packaged and shipped a little over 5,000 male condoms (of different sizes and colors) a box of female condoms, and 10 cases of lubricant to the UCC Church House in Cleveland!

As I mentioned yesterday I want this partnership to WORK so in addition to the supplies we sent today I am pledging an additional 10,000 pieces for safer sex kits to be shipped to the UCC Church House over the next year! Now, for any Disciples congregations out there ready to take a leap, drop me an email or call and we'll have condoms and safer sex kits on the way to you within 24 hours.

Distribution of condoms and prevention education are the easiest ways to help make a difference in the fight against HIV and AIDS! Join us in the fight, do something and make a difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment