Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Testing at Walgreens

We had a wonderful day yesterday at the Walgreens at 16th and Meridian in Indianapolis. I took my friend Jen from Terre Haute and Jamie from Indianapolis joined us. We were onsite from 1 until 9 pm and test 17 people! What a wonderful partnership we have created here. Starbucks provided a grant for testing supplies, Walgreens provides the location and we provide the testers and the testing vehicle.

In addition to testing we handed out pamphlets about preventing HIV and other sexually transmitted infections to just over 60 people.

I'm really looking forward to General Assembly. The supplies have been ordered and most have arrived. I'm making my lists and ensuring that everything is ready. We are currently scheduled to conduct testing every day except Sunday the 2nd of August.

I look forward to seeing many of you there.

Peace,

Jody

No comments:

Post a Comment